Cookies are small bits of information that are automatically stored on the users’ web browser in their computer that can be retrieved by this website. Other technologies, including tracking tags, web beacon that may be used for similar purposes will be collectively called “Cookies” in this Cookies Policy.
Types of Cookies and information collected.
The Company uses the following types of Cookies:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These are cookies that are essential to enable the users to use the services and products.
- Performance Cookies: These are cookies which collect information about how and when the users interact with the website and the information collected by these cookies is used to improve the work of the website.
- Functionality Cookies: These are cookies that allow the website to remember choices the users have made (such as users login information) and provide the users with content and features which are customized to them.
- Advertising Cookies: These are cookies which are used to deliver advertisements to the users which are more relevant to them.
- Social Media Cookies: These are cookies which are used to enhance the users’ internet experience and to make the sharing of content easier. These cookies will exist in some pages where contain tools or applications that are linked to third party social media service providers.
The types of cookies described above may be “session cookies” or “persistent cookies”. Session cookies are only stored on the users’ device whilst the users are visiting the website, and are deleted when the users log off their accounts or close theirs browsers. Persistent cookies remain on the users’ device for a period of time after the users log off their accounts or close theirs browsers.
This website may be accessed by third parties including Facebook, Wechat, LinkedIn which may use applications (including cloud computing) to research certain usage and activities on parts of the website. The users should consult and carefully read the applicable terms and conditions of these third parties before using their applications. The information collected through technologies applied in such applications, such as tracking tags and Cookies, etc. are not controlled, designed or instructed by the Company.
Control and delete Cookies. Most browsers are initially set to accept Cookies. If the users prefer, they can change the setting by setting their browser or seek help from the device provider to disable Cookies or prompt them before accepting Cookies. However, by disabling them, they may not be able to take full advantage of the Company’s website. If the users accept Cookies, they will be acknowledging their information is being collected, stored, accessed and used as outlined above.
The Chinese translation is for reference only. In case of any discrepancy between the English version and the Chinese version, the English version shall prevail.